i'd like to do a mock up of some pictures with Anna Bonus Kingsford, and see if we look alike in any of them. i can see a lot of similarities, the ears, the mouth, the nose is similar. we'll see.
I wake up alone, But in my dreams you held me. I'll be bringing your arms into my day from dreams I wake up alone, But I wake up to your words running through me. I'll be bringing those cherished verses into my day like prayers from pursed lips. You enter, from dreams, into my arms at night and in the morning I find you in my bed I wake to the sun resting on the amber skin of your cheeks. Your Tiger's Eye gaze pierces my soul like scrying mirrors. I'm in a haze of cannabis and the entangled hair between us two, high off of your heart, and slipping softly into dreams
Cultivating the flower of life, tasting the fruit, and planting the seeds. 46 and 2, yet there is only one of me. Wallowing with the serpents, on my belly to see what they perceive, We connect to form a circle, completing eternity.
I can feel the Fall. The descent into matter. It is Active. I feel the stretch, the longing; the residual effects that spirit receives in turbulence. now upon the earth, i cup my hands in soil. Digging a shallow grave for a small seed to be reborn in. as the tears fall (like my body from the womb) to water the holy vessel, i recognize the miracle of resurrection. Each Seed, and Osirian Microcosm, being pushed down the Nile, then being reborn towards the sun. Begetting creation helps cushion the pain of the fall. in my recovery, the act of physical therapy softens the blow that caused this unbearable amnesia. For all my life i have sought for this cure to dance is to relieve suffering.
Comments
Post a Comment